I actually spent time in my sewing room yesterday afternoon and look what I did...

I finally got around to making this fabric basket based on a tutorial I first wrote about
here. If you want to go directly to the tutorial click
here. It was so much fun and quick to make up, instant gratification! A quilter needs that once in a while, eh?
I also decided to change up my blog background, do you like it?
Now it's time to figure out what projects I'm going to take with me to a Mini Retreat Day on Sunday, maybe I should make more fabric baskets and ignore all my UFOs, LOL! Until next time...
12 comments:
Love that bag. I have always wanted to make some of them..thanks for the tutorial. Lovin the new look of your blog!
I have been wanting to make that bag for MONTHS now....will get to it someday. Enjoy your mini-retreat.
Very cute! Enjoy your retreat! :-)
Very cute bag - could use that for a demo next weekend at our mini-retreat! Is your blog background supposed to be just white (like mine because I lost everything!)? Have fun on Sunday. - Marlene
Looks good K! Love the fabrics...8-)
Now, back to my cleaning/shopping...
See you Sunday!
Love the background but then yellow is my favorite color so cant go wrong with that...great little fabric bag enjoy you retreat
A very bananary background, cool.
Love your little basket, I'm still to make one ... one day.
I am all for tutorials and " make in a day " usefull items, love it.
I bet you make more baskets. they are so addictive. I've made one for just about every room in the house. They are great for presents too. Just add a couple of small bottles of smellies and your away.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Love your basket. The colours are gorgeous! I also like the new background. Circles are really in just now! Have a great retreat. I am really envious!!
tich
Your basket is lovely - they are lots of fun to make, and quick too!
Cute little basket. They are fun to make and a little addictive!
Post a Comment