Today is my youngest teen's 16th birthday! OMG I can't believe it! My youngest! My baby! Where on earth does the time go? But I must say I am in awe of what kind of person my birthday teenager (and 2 siblings) will be as an adult. The glimpses are so wonderful to observe. My kid s are not perfect by any means but they're awesome! Yes, I know I'm biased!!! LOL 
The type of birthday cake requested is Spice Cake with Peanut Butter frosting. Will get that done this afternoon so there will be birthday cake for after dinner. Dinner request was not to go out to eat but to stay home for a spaghetti dinner. Whatever the birthday kid wants, right? LOL

8 comments:
Happy 16th to your teenager! (My b'day is tomorrow but I am LONG past 16.....LOL)
Time flies indeed! My baby turned 38 this year. Yikes... The good thing is that there's no better friends than adult children.
Happy Birthday!! My baby will be 15 in Sept. so I know what you mean about where does the time go??? I am not old enough to have a 15 year old!! that would mean we are almost the same age, so it can't be true!!
I hope you all have a wounderful celebration!! 16. Wow. It's a fun age to be.
Happy Birthday to your youngster!! Wait until they start turning 30...boy does that make you feel old LOL.
Great Block!!
Crispy
Happy Birthday to the 16 year old!!! Hope you all have a great day! 8-)
Block 10!?! Good for you K! I should get my last 2 blocks done on the BOM I did 3 years ago, to keep up with you now... lol... I know, I know, I should have had that project done a long time ago now, but those instructions that came with the BOM ticked me off and I was fed up with it... My 2 friends also...
Will miss you tonight!
Happy birthday to your youngest! I have one of those too. ;-)) Have a fun dinner celebration! Love the block too~ great fabrics! :-)
Nice block 10. You are doing well.
Happy birthday to you youngest. Its a great age they tell me. lol
Happy birthday to your youngest baby! She is a June baby like me.
Micki
Post a Comment