Sunday, June 21, 2009

Want to Hop?

Are you interested in doing a hop? Minnesota quilt designer Gudrun of GE Designs has planned a Minnesota Quilt Designer Blog Hop that starts on June 22nd and ends on July 3rd. Gudrun's blog is the first stop to make on June 22nd, visit her blog here. Free patterns, free demos, new techniques, and some giveaways. How awesome is that!!! Be sure to check it out, I know I will!

Happy Father's Day to all Dads out there; including my Dad, my FIL and my DH. Until next time...

5 comments:

Pat said...

OOOO....good one...thanks for passing the word along. I'll blog about it tomorrow. Since we have so few shops in our area, we rarely get to do blog hops....so an online blog shop hop is GREAT.

Brenda said...

Well, I just might have to do myself a blog hop, starting tomorrow!! This could be interesting... thanks!!!
What a great way to the start of summer - learing new things, and seeing new blogs! uh,oh, this could be trouble... but good trouble for sure!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

thanks K - Gundrun had a show at the icelandic Festival in Gimli a few years ago - should be fun to do the hop - I'm into smaller projects for the summer - looking forward to Monday. Y

LINDA BYLSMA said...

I have an award for you over on my blog.

Myra said...

I just found that blog hop this morning too... Should be interesting hey!?! Post it on the C-Blog K... I've posted enough there... 8-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails