I did manage to finish block 9 of the FQS Designer Mystery BOM, I've got 3 more to go and then I can put it together! Take a look....
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Block 9
Summer has finally arrived in my part of the world with temps over 25C (77 F) for more than one day in a row! As a result not much time has been spent in the sewing room because I'm outside. You have to take advantage of the warm weather because our summers are so short. The only bad thing are the mosquitoes....
I did manage to finish block 9 of the FQS Designer Mystery BOM, I've got 3 more to go and then I can put it together! Take a look....
Click on the pic for a closer look. I really like how this block turned out. Until next time...
I did manage to finish block 9 of the FQS Designer Mystery BOM, I've got 3 more to go and then I can put it together! Take a look....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is going to be just beautiful in a quilt!
Cute block~ great fabric choices! :-) Enjoy your summer while you can! ;-)
How do you manage to get your points so perfect? It is lovely!
tich
I like that block and it looks especially pretty in your choice of fabrics. Enjoy summery weather...ours has been way colder than normal and not very much in the way of clear blue skies yet, either. *sigh*
that is looking lovely, i know what you mean about enjoying the good weather when its here!!! make the most of it!
xx
Very nice...and almost done!
We've gone from 20 degree days to 12 degree days so quickly here I think the body has gone into shock...but at least its good for sewing.
I agree, this is a lovely block; and what fabulous colours to work with!
Great block. I know what you mean about short summers, ours normally lasts a week. LOl
Love and hugs Gina xxx
I like the colours
Great block!! Love your fabrics. We are finally warming up for good too, bad part is the torential rains and thunderstorms.
Post a Comment