I sewed the binding to the front of my tablerunner (shown in my last post) yesterday and will sew it to the back today. Also getting caught up with my Designer Mystery BOM and the Calendar Quilt Challenge '09. Nothing else to show for now. Until next time .......
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
First NPNT Block
Introducing my first Nice People Nice Things (aka NPNT) stitched block:
This delightful pattern is designed by Australian Helen Stubbing; see her blog here. One block down, 53 to go. A pic of the quilt is in my sidebar. Check out this post where I show the fabric that will go with it and when I got the pattern in the mail.
I sewed the binding to the front of my tablerunner (shown in my last post) yesterday and will sew it to the back today. Also getting caught up with my Designer Mystery BOM and the Calendar Quilt Challenge '09. Nothing else to show for now. Until next time .......
I sewed the binding to the front of my tablerunner (shown in my last post) yesterday and will sew it to the back today. Also getting caught up with my Designer Mystery BOM and the Calendar Quilt Challenge '09. Nothing else to show for now. Until next time .......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute block, I love this quilt design.
That is cute, cute, cute!! :-)
You're going to have your work cut out with that 54 block quilt top . . . I've seen this talked about and never quite knew what NPNT meant - I guess I never got around to looking it up. I'll enjoy watching your progress. - Marlene
That's going to be quite the project! Cute block! Looks like you've been keeping busy! Keep well!
One stitchery block done! Woohoo good for you! Umpteen more to do... 8-)
I look forward to seeing you tonight!
Post a Comment