I've been playing around with colours for the 2nd Red Delicious block...
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Some Progress
I've got some pics to show what I've been up to this week, in other words, not much on the sewing front but some progress!
I've been playing around with colours for the 2nd Red Delicious block...
I've started machine buttonhole stitching around the shapes for the first Bunny Hill block...
And then those Bananas In Pyjamas were complaining how they haven't been photographed lately and shown on the blog so here they are helping me at the sewing machine ...
DH and I are running away (just kidding, LOL) from our teens this weekend. Going to Vancouver, B.C., one of my most favourite places in Canada :^) Until next time ...
I've been playing around with colours for the 2nd Red Delicious block...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Have a great weekend Katherine.Vancouver is a favorite place for me to visit as well.The fact my daughter lives there is an added bonus.
Pg.
Enjoy your getaway. I haven't been to Vancouver for years and years. Maybe it's time....
Good for you! I like that fabric you've got there for your red delicious! Did you do the other blocks in that BOM already? I don't recall!
Your snowman/basket block looking good! Don't you just love February's block! 8-)
Hope you have a good weekend in BC! Luck duck! 8-)
I can't wait to see your interpretation of Block 2 of Red Delicious when it is finished and your basket is looking great. Enjoy your weekend away - it is always good to give yourselves a treat.
A trip to BC - very nice Valentine get away! That RD block looks very detailed . . . I like your choice of print for that flower and I REALLY like your choice of prints for the Bunny Hill block . . . lookin' good! Have a great weekend. - Marlene
I love the BOM basket block and I really want to do it!
Have fun in Vancouver - that is my neck of the woods!!
There is a very cute new little quilt shop in North Vancouver just over the Second Narrows bridge it is called Creative Edge Sewing and Quilting. If you are in the area it is worth going to.
THose blocks look great! have fun on your weekend getaway! I am sure you will enjoy it!
We are going to Vancouver ourselves the middle of April! I can't WAIT!! I have never been there, but Trevor has. His best friend and his wife live downtown Vancouver! We are also going over to Whistler for a couple days!! Just 2 more months to go!
Have a wonderful getaway!
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
Have a great weekend in Vancouver. I just noticed you're in Man. So am I. I'm hoping to go to BC in April.
You have been very busy this week. Your blogs look lovely.
Have a good time in Vancouver!
Ahh, dont you love it when you can run away from those dreaded teens. Andrew and I are planning a trip to Melbourne to see Billy Elliot in 2 weeks without said teenage daughters...cant wait!! Hope you 2 have a great time without your guys!! CAthy
Hope you had a lovely time away QGB, both projects look great...
Did you post your Bunny Hill block on the Flickr group? I'm doing that BOM, too. Isn't it the cutest!
How was Vancouver? I'll bet the weather was nicer! You probably flew right over my house in Edmonton on your way. Did you wave?
I loved seeing the banans helping with your work.
Hope you have a wonderful trip. How romantic for Valentines.
Post a Comment