Monday, February 16, 2009

Bye Vancouver

DH and I are at Vancouver International Airport awaiting our flight back home. We've had incredible weather, sunny and 6C. Here's a pic from a previous trip that was the view outside our hotel room. Click on the pic for a closer look. We would also watch the sea planes land and take off. Thanks to everyone who visited my blog and left a comment while I was away. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow. Until next time ...

5 comments:

Pat said...

WOW...what a view! I'm glad you had a nice time and good weather. (Of course, not knowing the temperature conversions, I have no idea what a temp of 6 C is.....I know HERE a temp of 6 in OUR way of measuring (Fahrenheit) would be well below freezing, but I guess it must be a pleasant temperature there in your Celsius world!)

Myra said...

Wow! Would ya look at those trees!!! No snow!!! I want it! I want it! 8-)
Hope you have/had a safe trip home!

Scrappy quilter said...

Glad you had a nice visit. I'll be heading to BC in April. Can't wait.

Gina said...

Glad you had a good time

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Comfort Cove Designs said...

you are making me more anxious for my trip to Vancouver this April. Glad you had a wonderful little getaway!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails