Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mail Goodness

Look what the mailman brought me yesterday...

The premiere issue of Irish Quilting (I am half Irish and have been to Ireland once)
and 5 issues of Australian Homespun magazineFor all the fellow Canadians out there I ordered them at Stonehouse Publications; check out their website here. Lots of good stuff to look at, very tempting! LOL

Off to the sewing room now, the February BOMs are calling my name...Until next time...

11 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Enjoy your Irish Quilting!!! I have been so busy lambing that it is taking forever to catch up on my blog reading!!! I have started to look at fabrics for month 2 of Bunny Hill's BOM.

Myra said...

Ooooooo..... Looky, looky, looky! 8-)

Scrappy quilter said...

Oh my looks like an awesome magazine. Enjoy!!

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Homespun what a great magazine.Have fun reading them, I just love wjhat they showcase.

Gina said...

Are you going to have time to sew now you've got all those magazines to read.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

wonderwoman said...

i just love homespun its one of my fav mags - i didn't know there was an irish quilting one! happy browsing!

xx

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Well if you lived a bit closer I'd tell you to put the coffee on . . . I'd be coming right over to have a lookie at all the wonderful magazines. Post your favorite project that you find - that way we can all have a peak too. - Marlene

Sara said...

That irish one looks like it be a little risque on the cover! LOL! Enjoy! I hope you find some goodies in there!

Jossie said...

I guess your week end was not particularly boring! Great magazines.

Scrappy quilter said...

There is something for you at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Would love to see your new magazines.Have never seen the Irish one before.I also have some Irish ancestory.
Pg.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails