Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Saturday Sampler Pic
Here's the twelveth installment of the Saturday Sampler series. Check back here for the first installment if you want to read it from the very beginning.
This hand pieced block is called Turkey Tracks. I thought it would be a good one to show for all my American friends celebrating Thanksgiving in a few more days. Until next time...
I listened to a book awhile back about a young woman learning to handquilt from an older woman. One of the blocks she did was Turkey Tracks. I couldn't quite picture it in my mind, but this is so right on now that I see it. Thanks for sharing.
10 comments:
Love the block....I wonder if a turkey track actually looks like that? LOL
Crispy
Very nice! Have a happy weekend! :-)
I listened to a book awhile back about a young woman learning to handquilt from an older woman. One of the blocks she did was Turkey Tracks. I couldn't quite picture it in my mind, but this is so right on now that I see it. Thanks for sharing.
I like that block... Missed you on Wednesday night Missy! 8-)
Beautiful block - and timely too!
I like it! Looking good!
Very Nice Block
Hugs Janice
What a neat block! I will use it in my next Thanksgiving sampler!
This block is so pretty.
Very pretty block you made.
Post a Comment