Monday, November 30, 2009

November Finishes

Here are my finishes for OPAM and the Charming Girls' Quilt Club for the month of November.

First up is the fifth block from the Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery BOM #2
And here's my Half Pint quilt top all done. Click on the pic to see the variety of colours and fabrics I used in it. The fabrics were from a jelly roll and the Moda line is called Garden Inspirations by Kansas Troubles Quilters. I couldn't add the wider borders to mine because I didn't have enough fabric to do so! I was using up strips that were leftover from an old project. When I was all done I had 3 little pieces left that measured 1.5 inches by 3.5 inches! LOL

I hoped to finish the November Schnibbles project and I would have if the flu didn't strike our household a few days ago. Yes, we're the house of flu right now. Not fun. No sewing for now :^(

Until next time...

14 comments:

Pat said...

I like the projects you showed...hope you feel better soon!

Crispy said...

Great finishes Katherine!! Boy talk about just squeakin' by on the border LOL.

I'm so sorry you have been hit with the flu and hope it is a very mild case of it.

Crispy

Carol said...

What great finishes! Hope you feel better soon! Darn flu!

Dee said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with everything you've accomplished this month! I love the colors on the block and the other quilt is just too sweet!

Congratulations and may this month see you just as happy!

joan said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon... Your November projects are just beautiful! I love the effects the fabric has on your Half Pint..
Take care...

Michelle said...

I just love your BOM. I haven't come across anything from 3 Sisters that I haven't liked. And the Half Pint turned out good.

I hope you get to feeling better.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh no! I hope y'all feel better soon. Your half pint is cute! And I love the BOM too~ :-)

Rae Ann said...

Hope everyone in your household gets better real soon.
I love your Half Pint quilt top. Great fabric choice!

Unknown said...

Poohy to the flu. YAY to the completions. Every one is one less thing sitting there looking sad and lonely. Hope you are feeling better!

wonderwoman said...

so sorry about the flu - hope you are all better very soon. Block looks fantastic and so does the quilt.

xxx

Allie said...

Your block and quilt look wonderful - but the FLU???? Oh you poor dear, I hope you're all feeling better soon!!!!!

Myra said...

Oh no!!! I hope you are all feeling some better today K!!! Flu not good, not good at all!!!
Great block and Half Pint! 8-)
You all take care now!

em's scrapbag said...

Way to use up the fabric. Hope you are all feeling better soon. We had the flu last month not fun at all!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Katherine -- your Half Pint is gorgeous! Oh, how I love Kansas Troubles fabric - and it looks great! Your block is pretty, too! Way to sew this month, Katherine. Oh, and I can't wait to see your Picnic quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails