Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Sampler Pic

Here's the next installment of the Saturday Sampler series. Check back here for the first installment if you want to read it from the very beginning.
This hand pieced block is called Ohio Star. I think I fell in love with star blocks the instant I started to learn how to piece blocks!
Until next time...

6 comments:

Pat said...

I've always loved the Ohio Star.....nice job on yours!

Crispy said...

I too fell in love with star shapes after I made my first one :0)

Crispy

Micki said...

what a beautiful star you made!
Micki

Dianne said...

The Ohio Star has always been one of my favorite blocks. You have done a great job on yours.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

These blocks are too pretty -- and hand pieced! Wow. Looking forward to seeing more.

Allie said...

Wow - that is so precise and beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails