Here's the eleventh installment of the Saturday Sampler series. Check back here for the first installment if you want to read it from the very beginning.
This hand pieced block is called Lover's Knot, it's a Drunkard's Path variation. Hand piecing those curved pieces together is the only way to do it! LOL Until next time...
7 comments:
The sampler I did had several variations using the drunkards path. It is much easier to handpiece LOL.
Crispy
Yes...curves will come out much nicer when hand-pieced and you did a great job with this block!
I was wondering if it was hand pieced or machine but you answered the question. The only way to go, I think.
Looks good. I've never hand pieced anything. Is it hard?
That's lovely! No, I wouldn't try that on the machine, lol.
I like that block! I made one of those for my sampler too...
lovely block - have not done circles yet!
xx
Post a Comment