Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Back!

I'm back from the quilt retreat and I had a great time! Lots of socializing, sewing, laughing and eating went on during the retreat and not much in the way of sleep, LOL!
I'll go through my photos tomorrow but I'll show you a pic of one quilt top that was completed by my friend P; the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt that was featured in the last 3 issues of Quiltmaker magazine called Christmas Lights:Until next time...

10 comments:

Myra said...

We did have a great time!!! Too much belly laughing for some though hey!?! LOL!!!
P did a lovely job of the mystery in Christmas colors!!! 8-)
Did you spend lots at Oma's Quilt Shop!?! I bet she enjoyed you all dropping in... Wish I would have gone now...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Welcome back QGB, I bet you had the best time, can't wait to see your quilt.

Gina said...

I'm glad you had a great time. I'm looking forward to the pictures

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Pat said...

WOW...nice quilt!!! I'm leaving this a.m. for our 3-night retreat...can't wait. I won't be back online now until late in the day on Friday....will have a LOT of catching up to do on blogs by then. LOL

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job your friend did on that mystery quilt!!

Crispy said...

Welcome Home!! I look forward to hearing about your fun retreat and seeing all the pictures.

Crispy

Carol said...

Glad you're back...already sounds like you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see pics.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun time. Your friend's quilt turned out very nice! Did you make one too?

em's scrapbag said...

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to the pictures.

Michelle said...

NICE! Welcome Back!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails