Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Travelling

B1 and B2, aka Bananas in Pyjamas are so excited! Why? you ask?They've got their suitcases packed and they're ready to go. They're jumping up and down so much I couldn't get them to stand still to pose for one pic!

Today they get to go on 3 airplane rides and visit 3 airports:

Minneapolis International in Minneapolis, MN
Miami International in Miami, FL
Georgetown, Grand Cayman

Yup, you read that last entry correctly; Grand Cayman, which is an island located in the western Caribbean. They are so excited to see the ocean, they've been jumping up and down and driving me crazy for days! LOL!!! Of course that means the 5 of us are going with them too. The laptop is coming too so I can keep up with my bloggy friends. And of course I can post about the adventures of B1 and B2 on vacation. Until next time...

11 comments:

Kate said...

Woo hoo! Have fun :-)

Julie said...

Can't wait to see them in their pirate clothes. Have fun.

QuiltNut Creations said...

have a great time B1 and B2 ;)

Pat said...

Oh....what a NICE getaway for all of you. Can't wait to see photos from that area. I understand it is a WONDERFUL place!

Anonymous said...

Grand Cayman is beeeyoutiful!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time!

Crispy said...

Oh you lucky lady. How fun to get to play in surf and sun!! Make sure those two have plenty of sunblock...You won't want to have to make banana bread hee hee.

Crispy

Joyce said...

Lucky, lucky you! Have fun.

Myra said...

Well, I guess you won't be at the club tonight then hey? Your kids off school already!? Hmmmmm....?
Have a great trip! 8-)

Sipiweske Quilts said...

What a big trip! Try and behave yourselves and remember what Manitoba looks like. Have a blast! - Marlene

Brenda said...

Well, I dont' know if you are gone yet, but one idea I have for you is get them each a roll of quarters. Now, everytime, while you are traveling, and they want to ask a question - it will cost them a quarter!! (if they are smart, they will figure out that they can each ask a question at differnt times and can talk about what to ask. It will save them money!!) And at the end of the journey, any money they have left is theirs to spend as they want!!! Great traveling trick!!
Have a great time!!!! Remember the sun screen - don't forget Forida!! What a fun time you should have - the ocean should be beautiful just to sit by and hearing the waves would be heaven.....!!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Have a great time! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails