Wednesday, June 10, 2009

On My Design Wall

Take a look what's on my design wall.....All of my disappearing 9-patch blocks that I worked on at the Mini-Retreat on Sunday. Rearranging blocks has started and is ongoing, LOL

Tonight is our weekly quilting get-together and we're going to power-sew tonight. J is hoping to assemble and sandwich a quilt that she's making for a friend who lost everything in her home to an electrical fire (thankfully she was on vacation when it happened). A special quilt and gift for a friend. Until next time....

15 comments:

Myra said...

Woohoo girl! You is on a roll! 8-)
See you tonight!

Crispy said...

You know you could be twisting and turning those blocks for days LOL.

Brenda said...

I am thinking that I am going to have to try this.... I keep seeing other people's and I like 'em but not enought to try it..... but now, for the last couple days, I keep seeing these and...... ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I like yours because it's the same fabrics used through out... I like that a little more than one made from a charm pack... were all the fabrics are mixed up.... so when I do try this, I know it's going to be more planned, controlled in the blk formation.... oh man, now I am talking myself into it!!! See what you have done!!! ;-)

I like your top!! Thanks for sharing it!!

Brenda said...

Now that I looked at it again - is this from a charm pack??? If it is, I like that pack!!
If it's not, good, then my last post stands that I don't really like the ones that I've seen from charm pks!!!
I do like how 'happy' this top looks - warm, bright, iviting and just makes you feel good. ahhhh, It's going to look great when you put it all together.

Micki said...

The quilt is so pretty!
Love it!
Micki

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Looks fantastic. You go girl

QuiltNut Creations said...

love this. the colors are so pretty. great job!

Cheryl said...

Boy you have been having some quilting fun!!!

Julie said...

Lovely combination of fabrics. I'm really liking red and white at the moment.

Gina said...

love how the quilt is looking

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Sipiweske Quilts said...

That's looking like it could be a fair size - what's your measurement? Remember I have the same fat quarters . . . I'm watching and waiting for your outcome before I decide what to do with my set. Have fun! - Marlene

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Looks great! :-)

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Wow! your quilt is looking great!!! I haven't made a red and white quilt yet... Someday I might have to give it a whirl!!!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

QGB that is looking so good....have fun!!!

Nina said...

I love this quilt; what kind of pattern is this and is this ur own stash or a charm pack?

please email me with a repl

ninajeanette2@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails