Here are some pics of some show and tell that we had at show and tell at the end of the day...
Monday, June 8, 2009
Mini Retreat
Yesterday was our mini retreat day where we sewed, ate and talked like crazy from 9 am to 4 pm. My main project that I worked on was my disappearing 9-patch. I completed sewing the 9-patches and then cut them apart into 4 pieces each.
Then the fun began, rearranging them into a random pattern that I liked. That part was hard! At the end of the day I had half of the quilt laid out. I'll have to clean off my design wall and rearrange them on there here at home.
Here are some pics of some show and tell that we had at show and tell at the end of the day...









Until next time...
Here are some pics of some show and tell that we had at show and tell at the end of the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Great looking quilts, thanks for the show n tell :0)
Crispy
More great photos from your group (as usual)!!! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the show and tell. Really interesting. Loved all the different reds in your quilt. Bet you had fun trying to get it up on your design wall!
tich
Great pics! I enjoyed all of the quilts and it looked like you all had a lot of fun!
Micki
Love the show and tell.
the disappearing nine patch looks great. I'm going to have do one of thise one day. What size patches did you use?
Love and hugs Gina xxx
All such great quilts and it sounds like a wonderful day! I love the disappearing 9-patch!
I tis always enjoyable seeing photos of what the sewing groups are working on. Such a variety.
Love the dissapearing nine patch in that range you have used, it looks lovely in similar colours!
You have all been busy, the quilts are looking wonderful!
wow, what lovely quilts - looks like you all had a great time.
xx
Sounds like a fun and productive day!
Awesome photos from the day K! I was soooooo disappointed to have to miss the day... Next time!!! 8-)
Love your 9 patch quilt...great colours...my favourite at the moment!! Cathyx
Sounds like a great day! Your disappearing nine patch looks very nice. It is so much fun to play with the blocks.
Wonderful quilts. Love the colours in your nine patch. Thanks for sharing
Who's quilt is in the last photo?
Post a Comment