Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Mail Goodies
Last fall, while attending ISQSC in Fargo ND, I saw a Bunny Hill Design pattern called "Postcard Cuties for Winter" and instantly fell in love with the sample of the quilt all done up. Unfortunately that vendor was sold out of the pattern and none of the other vendors had it either. I was confindent that I'd track it down once I got home. No such luck there either! So, what's a girl to do? Keep it in mind while surfing the internet, right? I found a shop that had the pattern while doing one of those online quilt shop-hops. I ordered it and it came in the mail. I'm just delighted with it. Wanna see?
Time to go for our weekly Wed quilt get-together. Maybe there will be some show and tell and then I can post some pics later! Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh, that is SO cute! I love snowmen!
What an awesome pattern K! 8-)
You should have brought it tonight for us to have a closer look!
It was good seeing those that came out tonight! It feels like it had been a long time that I had seen everyone... 3 weeks!!! 8-(
It's adorable!! No wonder you tracked it down. Can't wait to see it done.
I haven't seen this pattern before. Love the snowmen.
Very cute! I'm a snowman lover too! ;-)
Ohh..what a wonderful pattern... sooo cute.. will be fun to see what yours will look like..:o)
Oh, you know that's a pattern I would want too . . . so VERY adorable! When would I get to that one though . . . retirement in10 years? I could have quite a stack of projects waiting if I ever get there. Can't wait to see you get started on this one. - Marlene
You will have so much fun with that snowman pattern.
Micki
Post a Comment