Tristan
Isn't that a sexy name?
Sigh
You want to see what he looks like?
I bet you do, LOL
But first I thought I would show you my latest bit of work on my NPNT blocks
Okay, back to the original topic, the new man in my life...
Deep breath in, deep breath out.
Okay,
Are you sure you're ready to meet Tristan?
Really?
Now, are you really sure?
Okay, here he is, Tristan!
Isn't he handsome?Makes me feel all warm inside. Sweaty too. Don't tell my DH, okay? LOL
After all I want to be a slimmed down 40 something year old who is fit and strong. So I can do all the things I want to do and more as I get, er, older.
And no, that's not me in the pic, LOL. A fit and strong person like I want to be.
No real quilting going on these days just doing a lot of stitchery work on my NPNT quilt blocks. The quilt retreat is happening this coming weekend you know. Like starting Friday afternoon, leaving my house by 1 pm. And what do I have prepared to work on? Uh, well, I have given it some thought, really I have, well, uh, I guess I better go look in my sewing room now...
Until next time...
And no, that's not me in the pic, LOL. A fit and strong person like I want to be.No real quilting going on these days just doing a lot of stitchery work on my NPNT quilt blocks. The quilt retreat is happening this coming weekend you know. Like starting Friday afternoon, leaving my house by 1 pm. And what do I have prepared to work on? Uh, well, I have given it some thought, really I have, well, uh, I guess I better go look in my sewing room now...
Until next time...
15 comments:
I'm jealous! You are going to be so svelte...
I'm not going to let myself be jealous...I'm going to be sad that she chose Tristan over us for all these many days!!! :(
sigh.. I would love to go on a retreat!!!
I can't wait to hear about all the projects you will be taking with you and how you will have them all finished when the retreat is over!!! :) hee hee
Take LOTS of pictures!
Happy huffing and puffing with your new buddy.
Ooooh, I like your new man! Have fun getting to know him :-)
Oh you are in a fun kind of mood today aren't you!?! LOL!
I hope we have nicer weather come Friday... Snowing and blowing would be a problem for some I think...
Now, back to my sewing room!
You got me going there for a while...LOL Have fun with Tristan!
Micki
He is really handsome and strong and attractive. Hope you can keep pace with him ;-) Must be hard on you to leave him behind for the week end.
Good story Katherine,there was great suspence.Don't spend all your time getting fit,cause you still have to quilt.
See you at the retreat.
Pg
wow, love the saying and work you've done, and wonderful new man,, I kidda have mine on the side line lol,, we'll have to bring him back into the picture and get with the program again and join your fun..lol... happy stitching
Love your new man, I am keen to get one of these in my life as well..since starting at the gym I have found these fellows to be most enjoyable...LOL...love your block...reteat QGB, have the best time..
Oooh, Tristan is cute. I need a hot date like that too. (Don't tell my hubby that either). Hmmm, hubby needs a hot date like that too actually.
Have lots of fun at your retreat and bring back lots of stuff to share with us.
I have one of those men in the house out the back. I try to visit often. Now dont wear him out now.
Have a great retreat
Like that new man. I'm totally jealous. And then to go on a retreat too....awesome.
I am jealous I love Tristan. I have to walk with my buddies from school. I think I might ask someone for a Tristan. Great to see what you have been upto of late sorry I have not visited.But her I am now.
Hugs Andrea
Post a Comment