Here's the lastest block I've done from the Designer Mystery BOM from the Fat Quarter Shop.

This block was challenging I must admit. I do like how it turned out though. I'm still 2 blocks behind before I 'm caught up :^(
Remember the workshop I went to on Saturday with my friend Y? Last night at our weekly Wed night quilt get-together we were both working on hand sewing the binding to the back. I took a pic of Y's tablerunner; isn't it gorgeous and elegant? Click on the pic for a closer look.

The 2nd month of BunnyHill Design's Basket BOM is up and it is adorable! The fun part begins, deciding which colours to use for the basket, birdies and hearts etc. Puts me in a romantic mood, LOL. Click on the icon in my sidebar to see this BOM.
Until next time .......
11 comments:
Your quilt block looks awesome!!!
Love the table runners too
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
Your table runner is so pretty. That is a finish for this month. The Bunny Hill block is lovely. But I don't allow myself to start before I have finished my Red Delicious block 3.
Still loving those BOM blocks, it looks fab! I cant wait to start this years.
I like the block and the table runner, too. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Love the table runner and your block is awesome..you have been a busy bee.....happy stitching...
Love your quilt block. And the table runner is really nice too.
Isn't the February basket adorable!?! I think it is great! 8-)
Yn is emailing with me about doing the table topper at the retreat... Whoopee! 8-)
Everything on my new comp monitor looks squished... not liking that! 8-(
I love your table runner. Your new BOM is very nice. Which team did you go for in the Superbowl Bowl I went for the Carnivals. Going to be a hot one here tomorrow 45 deg and we have a Total Fire Ban (That means extreme fire danger weather and no fires can be lit.
Till next Time
Andrea ((:0))
The star block looks too hard for me! I guess that's the advantage of a BOM-you have to stretch your wings.
Forgot to comment on your BOM block you posted here! Very nice! All the fabrics are different in that BOM aren't they?
Thanks for the comp help. Things look much better now! 8-)
I got blocked from entering MG's blog by my comp for some reason... hmm? will have to check that out further later...
Happy stitchings!
I love those colors and the placement of them in the block is wonderful. How's your Bunny Hill block coming along? Can't wait to see it! - Marlene
Post a Comment