Just got home from the hospital to see my Mum. She is holding her own for now but she needs to get over the huge hump of getting her kidneys to work again as well as getting her low blood pressure up to normal again. I am grateful for the wonderful care she is receiving in the Medical ICU, and I know they are doing the best they can for her.
Thanks to all of you for your words of support, I appreciate it very much. Taking it one day at a time, that's all we can do at this point. Until next time...
6 comments:
{{hugs}} I didn't comment yesterday, but I sent lots of good thoughts your way! I hope she continues to hold her own and improve.
The best to you and your Mum. It's a difficult time so hang in there, make sure You get rest, and hopefully she will pull through quickly.
Prayers still going up Katherine. I'm so happy to hear she is getting excellent care.
Crispy
Keeping her in prayer, sweetie!
Thinking lots of good thoughts for you and your family. Take care of yourself too. - Marlene
You and your mum are in my thoughts.
xx
Post a Comment