Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Time!

The cutting directions were posted today for the 

The fabric requirements were listed in Kelly's post here and the cutting instructions are here.  Anybody (that means non-members of CGGQC) can participate so come join in on the fun!  

I've done some sewing this past week for the
that I'm participating in with some local quilt friends.  Last Thursday I started working on it thinking that we would hand in our boxes on June 16th.  Good, I thought, I have just under 2 weeks to get this done.  Later that Thursday I got an email reminder saying the boxes were due to be handed in this Wednesday June 9th!  Oops, I miscalculated, hehehe
I got my new box tonight, this is already round 4!  We have 6 weeks to get them done. Time flies (but you knew that already, didn't you?)  I'd love to show you what I've done for them but it's a surprise until the end and my local quilting friends do read my blog you know.  

I also finished block #11 of FQS Designer Mystery BOM #2.
Block #12 is cut out so I should sew it up soon and then assemble this quilt top.  I've seen some done already and it's absolutely gorgeous!  I believe FQS is shipping the first installment of the new Designer Mystery BOM #3 tomorrow.  Of course I signed up for it as well :^)  I couldn't resist.  It features a Moda fabric line called 12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain. Check it out here
That's it for now, I'l have to decide tonight while I'm sleeping which charm packs I'm going to use for the Between Charming Friends Quilt Along.  I'm ready to cut!  Until next time...

6 comments:

Crispy said...

Hey Katherine, I've missed you!! It sounds like you are busy sewing, this is good :0) Love the block!!

Crispy

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to see you back blogging and sewing!

Michelle said...

I've missed you too!

I'm loving that BOM! I hope to do some cutting on Saturday. Talk to you later...

Dianne said...

I really like your block of the month. Wish that I could be as productive as you and could decide things while I sleep, grin.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Can't wait to see your Row Robin - very exciting! Love your BOM block - I'm so behind, and they're already shipping the next BOM! I'm so excited that you're joining us for the Quilt Along - can't wait to see your fabric!

Myra said...

These Row Robins are interesting... Going to have to give much thought to the one I have now...

Block looks great K! 8-)

How many BOMs are you doing these days?! Seems like 10 at least! lol!

See you when I get back from my mini trip!

Happy stitchings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails