Friday, June 25, 2010

The Dress

 First of all, today is my wedding anniversary, dh and I have been married for 21 years!
Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart!
anniversary-desi-glitters-6

  So what about "the dress"?
Today is an extra special day for my DD.  Today is her Grade 12 Graduation Dinner/Dance.  And the pic I've posted  is "the dress".  She is so excited to wear it I can't even explain it in words. But all of you out there know what I mean, right?  Time to go spend time with my sweetheart and marvel at how gorgeous my DD looks on this special day.  Until next time...

12 comments:

Joyce said...

Congratulations! The dress is gorgeous! I just went to my twin grandsons' grad. The boys are considerably less excited than the girls. Lol. I saw some beautiful dresses there too.

Crispy said...

The dress is beautiful and I bet she will be beautiful in it. Happy Anniversary you two!!

Crispy

Michelle said...

Happy Aniversary!

Beautiful dress!

annieb said...

How exciting to have both events on the same day! And...I love THE dress!

Gina said...

Happy anniversary to you and your beloved.

I love the dress and I hope your daughter enjoys herself

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Jilly's Space said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
The dress is beautiful as I am sure your daughter was in it :-)

Karen said...

Happy, happy anniversary. My DH and I will celebrate 47 in a couple weeks. Enjoy your day.

Mandy said...

Happy Anni! I love the dress and the new look to your blog!

I'm actually hosting a giveaway now if your interested ;)

Dianne said...

Fabulous dress and I bet your daughter looked fantastic in it. Congrats to you and your hubby on 21 years.

Margaret said...

Congratulations and great dress will be waiting for the photos to be posted.

Dee said...

Many, many congratulations to you and yours! We celebrated our 21st anniversary of meeting on Sunday and our middle son's bday was the 26th! June is an awesome month!

The dress looks like so much fun, remember to post pics!

Congratulations mom!

Jossie said...

Congratulations to your anniversary. Hope you had a lovely day.
Your daughter must have looked fabulous in that pretty dress. Did she have a wonderful evening?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails