I forgot to post about the Mother's Day present I made this year for my Mum.
So here it is, a table topper, based on the pattern I found at Moda Bake Shop, found here.
I've also made for her using the same fabrics, a lot of them are Australian Aboriginal fabrics.
A quilt for her new sofa in the family room.
You can read the original post by clicking here.
I also made a couple of square quilts for the back of 2 arm chairs.
I love the jigsaw pattern, it's a great way to showcase some fabulous fabrics!
Another thing I forgot...I hope someone can help me.
I can't find a blog I discovered very recently where the quilter has recently started a Dear Jane quilt and others are invited to join her. Please leave me a comment if you know of this blog.
Until next time...
Another thing I forgot...I hope someone can help me.
I can't find a blog I discovered very recently where the quilter has recently started a Dear Jane quilt and others are invited to join her. Please leave me a comment if you know of this blog.
Until next time...
4 comments:
Great quilt Katherine!! The only blog I know of that she has started a Dear Jane is my friend Rita (you can click to her blog from the blog post I did yesterday). I don't think she asked anyone to join her, but she may have. You might send her an e-mail an ask her is she knows of anyone else who just started.
Crispy
Crispy
What beautiful gifts! & pretty fabric!
Love the quilts
Love and hugs Gina xxx
These are beautiful. Love the rich fabrics you used.
Post a Comment