Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PhDs

Way back in early January my friend Myra came up with a challenge to finish up PhDs.
What are PhDs?
Projects Half Done!
Here we are with the following 5 projects completed:
Half Pint, a Quilt-Along from Charming Girls Quilt Club
Cindy Lou Who, a Schnibbles pattern, one of the Year Of Schnibbles projects.
Picnic, another Year Of Schnibbles patterns.
Tablerunner that I made for a Mother's Day gift for my mum
The final finish is Gobble Gobble, a kit I purchased at a quilt show last fall.  This quilt is also my finish for OPAM for the month of June.  Until next time...

7 comments:

Allie said...

Wow girl - you deserve a medal for all these beautiful finishes!

Myra said...

Ya done good there girlfriend! Good for you!!! Thanks for taking part in my challenge K, and good luck in my giveaway!!!
Missed you tonight... 8-(

Crispy said...

WOW 5 beautiful finishes!! I'm impressed!! Well Done Katherine!!

Crispy

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Great job - congratulations! Love those Schnibbles - gotta have a go at one or two them soon - yours look great. - Marlene

Jocelyn said...

Wow, great accomplishments!

Dee said...

I am so impressed with your accomplishments! Wow! As soon as the memory quilt is done, I'm on the PhD wagon too!

Bec said...

What beautiful finishes! Well done for getting them finished; we all need a little nudge every now and then. Bec xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails