Friday, May 28, 2010

Wow!

Marlene, a fellow Manitoban, quilter, blogger and friend has had some excitement recently that I had to share with all of you.  First she had a pattern she developed published on a great blog full of freebie ideas
called Garden Charm Table Runner using some of those 2.5 inch squares from the Moda Bake Shop Sampler Box.
Direct link To Garden Charm Table Runner is here
Then she found out earlier this week that a quilt she designed and made is on the cover of the next issue of...
The fabric is called Canadian Cottage by Robyn Pandolph. Read all the details on Marlene's blog, you can find it here.  Congratulations Marlene!  Until next time...

7 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations to Marlene, I was so excited when I did my first Bake Shop pattern too.

Pat said...

WOW....Marlene has really done well...congratulations to her!!!

Allie said...

Wow - congratulations to her!!! On the cover, no less!!!!!

Myra said...

Exciting for Marlene hey!?! Did you get your issue already? I'm waiting for mine yet...

annieb said...

Thanks for introducing me to another Canadian quilter. She makes beautiful quilts!

Micki said...

Very exciting for Marlene.
Micki

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

How exciting for your friend - great patterns! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails