Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mail Goodness

Well I survived the holiday weekend here in Canada (yesterday was Victoria Day) and also watched the finale of the TV show "Lost".  And the Orlando Magic is still in the NBA playoffs. Phew!!!  Even though I'm not doing any sewing lately I still enjoy reading quilt books and magazines.  So look what came in the mail
I love both of these books!  If I had to pick one project from each to do first I don't think I could pick one, seriously, LOL.  I've also been looking at some of the gorgeous quilts on display thanks to Amy's Spring 2010 Blogger Quilt Festival.  My entry can be found here, and Amy's listing of all the quilts can be found here.  Block 12 from Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery BOM also arrived in the mail last week.  I've seen some finished tops of this quilt in blogland, it is absolutely gorgeous!  I have all the sashings etc cut out, so all I need to do is piece blocks 11 and 12 and then assemble the top!  One of these days...  Until next time...

11 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I just got my Schnibbles Times Two in the mail and I know what you mean about not being able to just pick one project!

Sipiweske Quilts said...

I've got my Schnibble's Times Two and Miss Rosie's Spice of Life . . . how does one choose just one pattern - I wanna make them all! There is just too much goodness out there, isn't there? Hope you're back sewing and creating real soon - miss seeing all your creations . . . but I did love seeing your Schnibble's quilt over at Amy's. - Marlene

Julia said...

I just got my Schnibbles Times Two in the mail as well...isn't it great, I can't wait to start on a quilt from it..
Julia ♥

Allie said...

Dang girl, send your mailman my way, will ya? LOL! So, what did you think of the ending to Lost?

annieb said...

I have both books, and am trying to decide what to make first. I think maybe a scrap quilt quilt to try to use up some of my Thimbleberries stash. Good luck choosing!

Crispy said...

Hmmmm I wonder what your new project will be????? LOL

Crispy

wonderwoman said...

both look brilliant books - how did you feel about the ending of Lost?

xx

Michelle said...

YEAH! I just love the Schnibbles!

Myra said...

Those look like great book K! 8-)

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

I'd say mail goodness - I love both of those books, too! I'm with you - it's so hard to choose. I finally picked my first Schnibbles project! Can't wait to see what you decide on - and yes, Carol at Brown Quilts has her BOM top up - and it is gorgeous! Can't wait to see yours!

Carol said...

I love the Schnibble book...I want to do every quilt in it!
GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails