Early this afternoon I'm off to go to our group's Spring Retreat. I'm ready for a weekend of sewing, fun, lots of laughs and good food. So who's the most excited about this weekend?
Those silly bananas, also known as the Bananas in Pyjamas. They've been to a couple of retreats now so they think they automatically get to come along each time! Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be posting pics next week sometime. Until next time...
9 comments:
Have a wonderful time! Make sure those troublesome bananas behave ;O)
Have a great time and I hope the Bananas behave themselves so you can concentrate on nothing but sewing and eating and laughing!
Have a wonderful time!!!!
Have tons of FUN!
I wish I was going with you and the boys!! Have a wonderful time :0)
Crispy
Oooh! Enjoy! Be safe and have lots of quiltey fun!
Have fun and can't wait to hear all about it!
Micki
Hi Katherine,
Hope you had fun on your quilt retreat. Sandy Gervais blogged about her new fabric line yesterday. I think you're going to love it! It has monkeys & bananas in it. Take a look here: http://piecesfrommyheart-sgervais.blogspot.com/
-Marilyn
CGQC
Oh, hope you and those nanas have a great time! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment