Monday, April 5, 2010

Home!

We're finally home from our vacation safe and sound.  Driving over 2200 miles over 3 days sure is tiring!
We did have a great time, especially the dog!
Looking forward to catching up with everyone soon, once I've caught up on sleep and laundry!!!
Until next time...

12 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

that is a very long trip, glad to read you are home safe and sound QGB...

Rae Ann said...

Yikes! That is quite the driving! Happy that you are home safe. Hope you had fun along the way:)

Crispy said...

Welcome Home!!!!

Crispy

Dee said...

Very good to hear all are safe and on their way back to sound!

Enjoyed the updates and hope we get more pictures????

joan said...

Glad you made it safely home!Rest so you can get back to those gorgeous projects you always make!

Micki said...

Glad that you are back home and I am sure that you are glad to be back home safe and sound.It's always nice to come home!
Micki

Michelle said...

WELCOME BACK!!!

Dena said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing you post again.

Allie said...

Glad you had a good time, welcome home!

Carol said...

There's no place like home and your own bad...glad you're home safe and sound.

Pat said...

Glad you are home safely. Will we be seeing photos of the Bananas in Florida?

Myra said...

Welcome home K! I just got home too, this morning... 8-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails