Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
CAN'T wait!
Oooo...what fun! Did you get lots of ideas? Did you buy lots of stuff??? LOL
I couldn't believe how many vendors there were at the show today! Wow! Lots of wonderful quilts! 8-)
Fun! Can't wait to see!
Oooh, fun! Can't wait to see pictures ☺
I was there on Friday. Nice show and so many vendors, but I managed not to buy anything! And I only took one photo. Something's wrong!
Quilt shows are always fun to see. Can't wait to see and hear all about it!
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
CAN'T wait!
Oooo...what fun! Did you get lots of ideas? Did you buy lots of stuff??? LOL
I couldn't believe how many vendors there were at the show today! Wow! Lots of wonderful quilts! 8-)
Fun! Can't wait to see!
Oooh, fun! Can't wait to see pictures ☺
I was there on Friday. Nice show and so many vendors, but I managed not to buy anything! And I only took one photo. Something's wrong!
Quilt shows are always fun to see. Can't wait to see and hear all about it!
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment