Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Goals for April

It's time to say what I'm going to accomplish for the month of April for
This month the list is short:  piece block #10 from the Designer BOM.
I'm still recovering from my vacation, catching up on mountains of laundry. Next week will be busy,  I'll explain why in another post.
Until next time...

6 comments:

Allie said...

Well you ought to be able to get THAT done! Any goal is a good goal.

joan said...

That BOM is one of my favourite. I can't wait to see yours all done! You got a wonder,"Is vacation worth it"? I always have a ton of work to catch up on when I return ):
Happy sewing!

Karen said...

That's the nice thing about the club. No pressure. Just do what you can.

Dee said...

Well, you know where I will be? Waiting to see what goody is coming our way via pictures!

Landry monters need to be conquered in pairs. Make someone help you! LOL

Crispy said...

Yep the list is mighty short this month LOL. Sometimes we need a vacation after the vacation just to get back to normal.

Crispy

Dena said...

I always have to take a day of rest after vacation.

Good luck in meeting your goal. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails