Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chicago!

Spring 2010 International Quilt Festival in Chicago here I come.
Woot! Woot!
I'll be getting on a bus at about 6 am Wednesday morning with lots of other quilters to make the journey to Chicago.  I'll be back home Sunday night.  Will all my readers forgive me for not posting pics of my FL holiday or the quilt show?  I hope so!  There'll be a pic extravaganza on my blog next week!  Until next time...

6 comments:

Crispy said...

Have a wonderful time Katherine!!! I look forward to the pictures :0)

Crispy

Dee said...

You are forgiven! LOL

Have the very best time ever! Be safe, have fun, and enjoy!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Have fun and find lots of treasures! :-)

Carol said...

Have tons of fun!

Myra said...

Good, safe, and fun travels with the bunch there K! 8-)

Margaret said...

Just how far is Chicago from where you live. Somewhere on the other side of the lake. Waiting for all the lovely photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails