Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Sampler Pic

Here's the next installment of the Saturday Sampler series.  Check back here for the first installment of the seires if you want to read it from the very beginning (from Sept/09).

This hand pieced block is called Rocket Star (I think!).  If you think you know the name of this block please don't hesitate to leave me a comment, okay?  Until next time...

7 comments:

Myra said...

Love that one! How many sampler blocks do you have?
You best put this quilt on your list to complete too... lol! 8-)

Michelle said...

Looking good!!!

Heidi said...

We are so happy that you are joining the Sew-in next Friday the 15th.

Can't wait to see what you work on. The quilt block is gorgeous!

And I love that quilt at the top of your blog. Absolutely beautiful.

Michelle said...

Great blocks...I love Saturday Samplers! :)

Allie said...

Very pretty!!!

Searchfamilies said...

very nice will be a nice sampler when you do all of them
Hugs Janice

Crispy said...

Cool block....love how it gives the illusion of curved piecing.

Crispy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails