Thursday, January 21, 2010

Show and Tell

Here's some show and tell that my friend Y has completed recently.

Aren't these the cutest?  These are wool slippers that she knit up and then felted. The finishing touch was the buttons.  I think they're so darling!  The pattern comes from a Patons book called

Click on the pic to go to the Patons website.
Next up Y show us these 2 bags she made from a Moda Bake Shop box that contained 2 honeybuns.  She put in a snap instead of velcro for the closure and hid the snap with pretty buttons.

Saturday is the

hosted by Kelly, our delightful leader of the Charming Girls' Quilt Club.
  I hope to get a lot done tomorrow!  I haven't met any of my goals yet.
Until next time...

3 comments:

Allie said...

Oh my gosh those slippers are just too sweet! Love the bags too. Enjoy the party!

Gina said...

Those slippers are gorgeous

Love and hugs Gina xx

Bec said...

Gorgeous little slippers, and the bags look fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails