Friday, January 1, 2010

SBS

Sylvia Bridal Sampler - 140 Blocks

A-1    Mosaic No.3
A-2    Shoo-Fly
A-3    Bright Hopes
A-4    Posies 'Round the Square
A-5    Amethyst
A-6    Tennessee
A-7    Cats and Mice
A-8    Star of the Orient
A-9    Chinese Coin
A-10  Bachelor's Puzzle

B-1    Stamp Baskets
B-2    Gulf Star
B-3    Cross and Crown
B-4    Children's Delight
B-5    Grandmother's Flower Garden
B-6    Crow's Foot
B-7    Swamp Patch
B-8    Mrs. Cleveland's Choice
B-9    Irish Chain
B-10  Friendship Star

C-1    Contrary Husband
C-2    Wedding Ring 1
C-3    Album 1
C-4    Sister's Choice
C-5    Lady of the Lake
C-6    Crossed Canoes
C-7    Northwind
C-8    Grape Basket
C-9    Grandmother's Pride
C-10  Night and Moon

D-1    Hands All Around
D-2    Milky Way
D-3    Mother's Delight
D-4    Rambler
D-5    Square and Star
D-6    Odd Fellow's Patch
D-7    Robbing Peter to Pay Paul
D-8    Rosebud
D-9    Orange Peel
D-10  Boy's Nonsense

E-1    Nine-Patch
E-2    Corn and Beans
E-3    Chicago Pavements
E-4    Indiana Rose
E-5    Handy Andy
E-6    Jack in the Pulpit
E-7    Ribbon Star
E-8    Lincoln's Platform
E-9    Queen Charlotte's Crown
E-10  Hunter's Star

F-1    Silver and Gold
F-2    Fool's Puzzle
F-3    Bow Tie
F-4    Old Maid's Puzzle
F-5    New York Beauty
F-6    Album 2
F-7    Big T
F-8    Lady's Aid Album
F-9    Blazing Star
F-10  Aunt Sukey's Choice

G-1    Love in a Mist
G-2    Oklahoma Dogwood
G-3    Bear's Paw
G-4    Chimneys and Cornerstones
G-5    Mariner's Compass
G-6    Gracie's Friendship
G-7    Sarah's Favourite
G-8    Crown of Thorns
G-9    Modern Tulip
G-10  Arizona

H-1    Log Cabin
H-2    Wedding Ring 2
H-3    Sarah's Choice
H-4    Dove in the Window
H-5    Sylvia's Shooting Star
H-6    Lancaster Rose
H-7    Odd Fellow's Chain
H-8    Pinwheel 1
H-9    Weathervane
H-10  King's Star

I-1    True Lover's Knot
I-2    Winding Ways
I-3    Dutchman's Puzzle
I-4    Anvil
I-5    Mexican Star
I-6    Laurel Wreath
I-7    Right Hand of Friendship
I-8    Birds in the Air
I-9    Yankee Puzzle
I-10  Rocky Road to Dublin

J-1    Sawtooth Star
J-2    Trip Around the World
J-3    Farmer's Daughter
J-4    Autumn Leaf
J-5    Rolling Stone
J-6    Puss in the Corner
J-7    Pinwheel 2
J-8    Jacob's Ladder
J-9    Snail's Trail
J-10  Follow the Leader

K-1    Road to Oklahoma
K-2    The Friendship Quilt
K-3    Churn Dash
K-4    Glorified Nine Patch
K-5    Ocean Waves
K-6    Gentleman's Fancy
K-7    Sickle
K-8    Grandmother's Fan
K-9    Barrister's Block
K-10  Tumbling Blocks

L-1    Friendship Quilt
L-2    Mother's Favourite
L-3    54-40 Or Fight
L-4    Bride's Bouquet
L-5    Pineapple
L-6    Steps to the Altar
L-7    LeMoyne Star
L-8    Kansas Troubles
L-9    Rolling Star
L-10  Contrary Wife

M-1    Spinning Hourglass
M-2    Wild Goose Chase
M-3    Dresden Plate
M-4    Jack in the Box
M-5    Ohio Star
M-6    Providence
M-7    New Mexico
M-8    Dogtooth Violet
M-9    King David's Crown
M-10  Key West Beauty

N-1    Courthouse Steps
N-2    Card Trick
N-3    Clay's Choice
N-4    Cut Glass Dish
N-5    Windblown Square
N-6    Kaleidoscope
N-7    Duck and Ducklings
N-8    Double Nine Patch
N-9    Broken Dishes
N-10  Diamond Friendship

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails