Hope everyone had a Happy New Year! Here's the next installment of the Saturday Sampler series. Check back here for the first installment of the series if you want to read it from the very beginning.
This hand pieced block is a tree block. All those HSTs were challenging, even done by hand! Until next time...
8 comments:
that looks seriously tricky!!!
xx
Another lovely block. Yep, all those triangles are a challenge, but you pulled it off :o)
Crispy
Looks great. Are the HST less bulky because of hand sewing?
My first quilt was a sampler quilt as well - it was about 1995 or before - the teacher was Marilyn and I hand pieced it all except two blocks and then machine pieced the blocks and sashing together. I hand quilted it and finally finished it for my guild's quilt show in 2006. I was really pleased to have it finished. I don't know if I would have chosen the same fabrics today -but it sure felt good to have it finished.
Have fun finishing it!
Happy New Year QGB. Your first block of this year is beautiful.
Very pretty!
Ahhhh... but HST should be a breeze now that you've done such a wonderful job on your "Picnic" project! 8-)
Back into the swing or normal every day life... thank goodness!!!
So pretty! I think one hst would be more than enough for me, lol!
Post a Comment