I just read today that Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs is starting a new free BOM with snowmen!
Click on the image to go to Anne's blog and info about the BOM.
Click on the image to go to Anne's blog and info about the BOM.
I guess that means I should finish up her BOM from last year, LOL.
Then I should go through my fabrics to decide which ones I want to use for this BOM. Yup I going to do this BOM, I can't resist! In case you don't know about my love of snowmen check out this quilt that I finished piecing almost a year ago. Some of you may remember it. Until next time...
14 comments:
Yay! Another BOM by Anne! 8-)
Pop over and join my challenge K so you can "finish" your snowman quilt... lol! 8-)
I LOVE Anne's bom's....this is a great one!
I think Anne is being very generous to offer another fantastic BOM. Snowmen for sure are a love of many of us quilters.
too cute!
I'm thinking about it. I haven't finished the last one though...maybe I'll wait to March when Le Jardin comes out and make the decision then.
Your quilt is lovely. I'm passing on this year's BOM, I don't need snow people to remind me of how cold it is here LOL.
Crispy
I love snowmen also. They are such fun frosty fellows.
OMG!!!! Another BOM to do!!!! hmmmm I just might bite at it!! Hey what's one more BOM!!???
Thanks for the heads up on this!
It's really cute! I already joined another BOM, but have fun with it!
Micki
looks like fun - at the moment we have a huge one in our garden!!!
xxx
It sounds like fun...maybe one day I might get bit by the BOM bug. Have fun!!!
I know I don't need another BOM, but this is so cute! LOL
I KNOW! I am SO excited. Yippeeeee. I haven't put last year's BOM blocks together yet, either. Have them all done, though. Can't seem to find the right fabric to finish it. Hmmmm...
Post a Comment