Here's some retreat pics for you to enjoy!
Click on each one to take a closer look.
One Tesselated Pinwheel quilt top by J
and another one also made by J
Then she moved onto this project on the day of Halloween
And lastly she was working on these stars.
I'd say J had a good weekend!
Here's a blue and purple batik quilt that D finished.
Here are some train cars and airplanes
semi trucks and construction vehicles
and of course cars, helicopters, and rocket ships!

Click on each one to take a closer look.
I'd say J had a good weekend!
Here are some train cars and airplanes
N was working on this group of blocks to make a quilt for her GS with a transportation theme, and no these blocks were not paper pieced!
Here's a table topper that V finished up, I love the bit of lime green added to the purple in it!
Here's a table runner that S made with Christmas fabrics. I love how it turned out! It looks very elegant, don't you think?
More retreat pics to come! Until next time...
More retreat pics to come! Until next time...
13 comments:
I would love to go to at least one retreat some day!!! I have yet to go on one. I see so many people here in blogland talk about their great excursions and fun retreat weekends, and so yearn to go to one... sigh..... looks like you had another great time!!!
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
Great pictures! I especially love that table runner in Christmas fabrics. You're right, very elegant. Glad you had fun!
Wow....fantastic show and share here. I made that bottom table runner years ago...it is a good one! I love the pinwheels...wow...actually enjoyed all. Thanks for sharing!!
Wow these all look so wonderful! What fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
The pumpkin quilt is my favorite.
Sounds like lots of fun. J's autumn quilts make me want to start one.
We were very productive this weekend and had loads of fun hey K!?! 8-)
Oh wow, thanks for all the pics! Such inspiration!! :-))
Great pics - looks like SOME sewing got done, lol!!!!
wow, the projects all look so awesome...wow..envious re quilt retreat..you all done such wonderful work..I hope you all recover quickly ..lol.. happy stitching.....
Great projects, love the little boy quilt!! It's really cool how the pine stripe was used in the Christmas topper.
Crispy
Wow , so much was done ! It all looks great .
These are all lovely thanks for sharing
Hugs Janice
Post a Comment