Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mail Goodies

Look what the postal carrier brought to my house today...I've been waiting very impatiently for this parcel to arrive since it was mailed out on Oct 29th.
It's so pretty and I can't wait to dive into it. But I have to be disciplined and wait for a couple of other tops to be finished first. Maybe I'll start it a week from today, December 1st! Until next time...

8 comments:

LeKaQuilt said...

It's a lovely quilt you are going to make. And the fabric's from Fig Three.....yummy yummy....lol

Sipiweske Quilts said...

You lucky girl! I opted out of this one, but really can't wait to see you work through it . . . those colors are fantastic! Have fun with it. - Marlene

Dee said...

Ooooohhh! Luverly! I think the colors are fantastic and I can't wait until you start playing with them!

Thankful blessings!

Unknown said...

Ouch for the shipping. That took a long time.
Good luck on the will power to stay out of that lovey.

Michelle said...

That fabric is absolutely beautiful!!! Hurry up & finish those other tops so we can see this one (& the others) done! LOL!

Myra said...

Wow K!!! You sure have your work cut out for you!!! Busy Bee!!!!
Wonderful fabrics!!! 8-)

Anonymous said...

Nice! Lovely mail goodies :o)

Crispy said...

Oooo pretty, I wish you luck not starting to cut it, maybe just leaving it out so you can pet it will help LOL.

Crispy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails