I have a problem. A big problem. You see I'm addicted to fabric; yardage, fat quarters, charm packs, jelly rolls, layer cakes...you name it and I want it! So when I saw pics from Fall Quilt Market of this fabric pack I knew I was in deep trouble.
So what caused my heart to go aflutter?
The Sampler Moda Bake Shop Box. Lots of goodness in there. Click on the image to get more info. I purchased mine from the Fat Quarter Shop. I can't wait to get my hands on it! Until next time...
So what caused my heart to go aflutter?
The Sampler Moda Bake Shop Box. Lots of goodness in there. Click on the image to get more info. I purchased mine from the Fat Quarter Shop. I can't wait to get my hands on it! Until next time...
22 comments:
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery... wait a second... do you actually want to recover from your fabric addiction? I didn't think so...
Love the Moda sampler! What fun you could have with all that!
...lol.... you have all my sympathy...lol... Maybe I should buy this box too? It looks great!
Oh we are so much alike!!! Mine is also in the mail - coming with my monthly shipment from the Fat Quarter Shop. Can't wait to see those little beautiful squares! Whatcha going to make with yours? - Marlene
As a fellow fabric fanatic...I absolve you from all guilt. Please say a couple of "Quilt...not guilt", perform some sort of civic duty in the form of picking up one piece of trash next time you're out, and sew your little heart out!
Enjoy!
Santa is bringing me one of those! No problem if you enjoy them, lol and can afford it ;)
I am just as bad!! I just purchased two from Kelly at I Have a Notion!! They are so blessed cute, I can't wait to get them!!
Katherine! That is soooo funny because I got mine a couple of weeks ago. And yes I was planning ahead and got an extra one (or two) for my 100th post giveway...which at the rate I am flapping my gums should be in about 2 1/2 weeks!
I am right there with you Girl! Maybe we can enter treatment together!LOL
I have that on my wish list!
LOL, well if its a problem, you have lots of company I'm sure! I've resisted so far... ;) But if you saw my sewing room, you would agree that resistance was good! :)
I am afraid that I have the same addiction. Did you see that Fat Quarter shop is offering a 20% discount!!! Woo-Hoo! Look our credit card, here I come :-)
Hey....I say, get as many new fabrics as you want. (Gee...guess I"m not much help, am I???)
There are worse addictions to have. I've seen those samler boxes. They are fabulous!!!
That's not a problem! Is it? Ruh-roh.....
What are you going to do with the little squares? I received a box of them as a gift and am looking for ideas.
I'm so glad to know I'm in good company as I too am way too obsessed with Moda Pre-Cuts. I just had to buy one of the Samplers too. Did you notice the box is like a box of chocolates?
Oooo very tempting but I'm stopping at 5 inch squares, I'm a pre-washer and dealing with 2" square is too much LOL. What's your plan for these?
Crispy
Fabric addiction seems to be very common among quilters. Be warned, there is no cure and no vaccine. Just go on and enjoy it.
We are all addicted to fabric, and isn't it wonderful?
Micki
You wouldn't want to be different from most of us out there, grin. I say, go for it.
Dear Bananas.
There are step programs for your addiction. When you see a meeting posted - run like h*ll and I'll meet you at the fabric shop.
Your friend.
TDD
Ooooo nice K.... 8-)
This looks so tempting. But no I will be strong strong strong..........
Post a Comment