Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Free Stitchery Project!
While blog surfing I stumbled across this free stitchery project I thought I should share with you it's so adorable! Click on the image to go the site for the patterns. Enjoy! Until next time...
6 comments:
VERY cute...thanks for sharing the link!
So cute! Oh dear, I am up to about nine stitchery projects waiting to be made. Think I will download this one for another day.
I haven't been here for a week or so and I had a lot of catching up to do. Beautiful projects you showed. It is a very inspiring group!
Thanks for the link QGB they are very cute and I have printed them all off...
Yep I'm saving that one too - sigh. I need more time between all these darling projects, lol!
Thanks, it is so cute!
Micki
Post a Comment