The past few days has been busy with out of town relatives visiting, opening presents on the 25th and lots (and I mean lots) of eating. My favorite 2 gifts are these,

flannel pyjamas (don't you just love the button fabric on the cuff?) and these incredibly warm slippers. My feet are always freezing!
Tonight I made Minestrone soup for dinner; see my post
here for the recipe. The thought of eating a large meal was ugh! too much!
I hope to have some news in a day or 2 regarding Finn's New Year's Eve challenge that I signed up for so stay tuned! Until next time .......
6 comments:
Its so strange seeing Northern Hemisphere bloggers and all the snow and Wintery things like flannelette PJ's. We are sweltering over here. Have a great 2009 from one of your Aussie mates.
OOOOO...eating minestrone soup while wearing soft pajamas and nice slippers like that is a GREAT thought!!! We will have houseguests now for 2 nights, so I won't have much ME time, but I'm going to keep this in mind for when they leave!! :)
Busy, busy... Yesterday and today have been "rest" days... Tomorrow evening we have company again...
I had a pot of soup on the stove yesterday too. I think it will be soup again today... No great hunger here either...
Love the PJs and great slippers!
Those Pj's are gorgeous. While we are having unseasoned weather here looks like yours is a white christmas in some parts of America .Jus finished making Lasagne for tea, while I paint my picket fence once again....LOL What are your plans for New Years Eve???
Andrea
QGB they are lovely gifts...the soup sounds yummy, but it is not soup weather here at the moment...Happy New Year to you.
Yummy gift
Post a Comment