Saturday, December 6, 2008

Giveaway and Pics from ISQSC

First up I want to mention Oh Sew Busy's giveaway on her blog. Go visit Bec here and check it out.
I forgot to show the remaining pics from ISQSC held in Fargo in September! So here they are.....and remember to click on each pic for a closer look.

I just love the effect that off-setting the 2 halves of the circles does for the movement of the quilt.
I just love New York Beauty, don't you? I gotta make one of these, maybe next year? This was the centre medallion of a very large quilt. This is the first time I'd seen a Mariner's Compass type of block that was oval instead of round. That's all the pics for today! Until next time .......

6 comments:

Gina said...

beautiful quilts. thanks for showing them

love and hugs Gina xxx

Myra said...

Great quilts K!!! Love the first one in this post! Awesome! 8-)

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Hi, just popped by to see what you have been up too. Have a grteat week...Andrea:)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Love the quilts~ esp the NYB abd the oval compass~ very neat! Thanks for showing them!
Happy stitchin'!

Anonymous said...

Hi QGB, beautiful quilts! Thos epoints make me sweat! Have a good wek, Barb

Karen said...

Great quilts! Thanks for posting them.
I enjoyed your slide show too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails