Monday, December 29, 2008

Finn's Challenge Completed

Yay! I did it! I said I'd finish 4 by New Year's Eve (Finn's Challenge) and I've done it!

First finish is the Purple Scrappy Coins quiltSecond finish is the Christmas Ornament wallhangingThird finish is the Convergence quiltFourth finish is the Bargello quiltI'm doing my happy dance.......
Until next time.......

8 comments:

Joyce said...

You've been a busy girl! Well done.

Gina said...

Well done. they are all beautiful quilts.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Myra said...

Woohoo way to go K!!! You rock!! The quilting is looking good. I can tell you are getting used to it now... 8-)
Are you having fun with your quilting set up? Envious I am indeed...

Julia said...

Well done. they are all beautiful quilts...

Sara said...

Hey - Great job on getting your 4 finished! Isn't that a relief? I didn't do the challenge, I would have never been able to complete it!

Lise said...

Good job,,,great quilting...

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Well done. You are an inspiration to us all. They look great. The quilting machine broke down and I have 6 quilt top finished but not quilted. Hopefully soon. Have a get new year. Catch up in 2009. Yay

QuiltNut Creations said...

congrats! love the ornament one. happy new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails