Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009!

Happy New Year 2009 everyone! I wish you all much good health and happiness and also lots of productive quilting/stitching time.
Until next time .......

6 comments:

Myra said...

You are confusing me Miss K! Did I miss it!?! Not! Happy New Year indeed... Not till midnight tonight!!! A whole 23.5 hours yet! lol... 8-)
I look forward to getting back to our quilt night next week...
Have a safe and happy night!
Yack at ya in 2009! 8-)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy New Year to you QGB...it has been fun sending and receiving all the emails I have enjoyed reading your blog, keep up the good work, well done on Finns Challenge I think I may have finished four as well...keep safe.....Peg

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Happy New Year to you too! See ya next year! ;-)

Myra said...

Happy New Year to you and yours K! Have a good and safe evening if you are headed out tonight! See you next Wednesday! 8-)

Pat said...

And the very same wishes back to you!

wonderwoman said...

a very happy new year to you and your family and i look forward to reading more of your great posts!

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails