Saturday, March 7, 2015

Books

Like many of you I am an avid reader.  Not only do I read articles and books about quilting and knitting but I also enjoy reading fictional books.

One of my friends at the retreat a couple of weekends ago was reading this book and highly recommended it.

I've been lost in the Scottish Highlands reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
Actually I'm listening to the audiobooks.  The narrator, Davina Porter does an outstanding job.  I'm well into book #4 which is called Drums of Autumn.  Yes there's love scenes (which my 22 year old daughter calls "bodice ripping scenes" LOL) but there's mystery and adventure and more.  Lots of fun and very enjoyable :-)
Until next time...

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

I love Outlander. I've actually worn out the first book lol. I just heard(read) the other day that she is doing book 9(woo hoo!) Drums of Autumn was my least favourite; I should try them in audio books; I could listen at work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails