Friday, March 27, 2015

Free Patterns

Recently I was surfing through the free quilting patterns and found some really cute ones.  Did you know that there are over 800 free patterns on Craftsy???

In an earlier post I mentioned how Mother Nature wasn't through with winter yet?  Well earlier this week we got snow on 2 different days. 

Anyway back to the free patterns on Craftsy.  Anything to take my mind off the fact that winter isn't quite done!

This block looked like it could be fun. 
I've never tried to piece letters or words before so this could be a good first project.  Okay it's settled,  I'll put it on the list of things/techniques to try in the near future.  Until next time...

3 comments:

ruthsplace said...

Letters are fun to piece! I've done some using Tonia Riccuci's book Word Play Quilts.

Angie said...

Thanks for the heads-up re the free patterns on Craftsy. I haven't tried piecing letters/words yet either. It looks like fun. May have to add it to my ever-growing bucket list. :)

QuiltNut Creations said...

800??? I think I am going to have to check those out! I love this block; too fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails