Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mail Goodness

In January I posted about receiving some mail goodness. If you haven't read the post, read it here.  Yesterday more mail goodness arrived from the same source, Tanis Fiber Arts, a Canadian indie yarn dyer from Montreal.
The color is called Spun Sugar.  It's soft and pink and sophisticated. And oh so soft.  I love it!  Tanis designed a hat pattern for it.  Whether or not I make the hat time will tell.  Winter is nearing the end I hope.  It's been warm (just above freezing) and sunny all this week which is very exciting.  But I've got to be realistic.  Living here means winter drags on until some time in April.  That means even as snow is melting right now, more snow and cold temperatures will come back. Guaranteed.  Mother Nature will not let us off easy.  So the thought of knitting another winter accessory right now is not that appealing.  But the color is so gorgeous!  And I just finished 2 shawls (pics to come next time).  So we'll see.  Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails