Last weekend I was at a quilt retreat with a few friends. Good food, good company and plenty of stitching time. Here are a few pics of some of the projects underway last weekend.
One friend made a sewing machine cover
Another was making blocks like this one
And by the end of the weekend it looked like this
We had a great time playing around the block arrangement on the design wall. Using the same pattern but with different colors we came up with these 2 striking arrangements
I think we could've played with rearranging these blocks for hours and come up with a ton of ideas.
Here's a Disappearing 9 Patch done in red, black and white
I've got to do one of these, someday...
Lastly here's a quilt top under construction
Love all the pretty colors in this one, very cheery to look at on a frigid cold winter day.
Hope you enjoyed the pics. Until next time...
1 comment:
Great bunch of quilts; I especially love the last one.
Post a Comment