Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
Monday, August 30, 2010
This Week
This is what I worked on this week
And no, I can't show it here, (not yet anyway). It's due on Wednesday so I'm hoping to get some other sewing done later on this week. Until next time...
I haven't even started mine!! Sluggish today, and tomorrow has its other challenges... I am hoping to have my row done and ready for the exchange Wednesday night... 8-) Stay dry! 8-)
6 comments:
Darn, I wish you could have showed it :o)
Crispy
I haven't even started mine!! Sluggish today, and tomorrow has its other challenges... I am hoping to have my row done and ready for the exchange Wednesday night... 8-)
Stay dry! 8-)
Can't wait til you can show it!
What is it .... can't wait to see it !!
Hello
Can't wait to see this one!
Pat
Post a Comment