Winslow says...
Mum says Thank You to everyone who sent birthday wishes.
I celebrated Mum's birthday with a trip to the groomers. Mum was real happy how good I smelt when I got home. Mum kept kissing me and hugging me :^0
Mum also says Thank You to everyone with the overwhelming positive response to the post and tutorial both posted on Stash Manicure blog during the past week on Monday Aug 9th and Saturday August 14th.
In case you didn't know this pic is of me when I was really little, maybe 3 months old. Until next time...
3 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe... What a cutie he was... 8-)
I'm glad you told us that was your puppy picture as I was afraid the groomer had SHRUNK you!!! LOL
,,and I missed it all, wasting my time in italy....I guess I have a lot of catching up to do.
Luckily I'm just in time to see what a cutie of a dog Winslow is:)
Post a Comment